Happy Friday Mobile Devs! Hang on, the weekend is so close! But first, it’s time for the weekly Pointvoucher’s Mobile Gaming Industry news roundup though. Hiring, predictions, deals. We report the coolest stories within the Mobile Gaming world. This week was full of news, and we’ve picked the most interesting stories for your delectation and delight.
Pointvoucher offers a free platform for developers and our platform is perfect for expanding your user base. Plus, it can ensure user engagement for a longer time. You can find out how it works here. Together, we can contribute to the thrilling growth of the Mobile Gaming industry!
- So far this week, Pointvoucher has published 19 totally new free games and 35 new Premium games, and you can find the complete list here.
- Pointvoucher has launched a list of the Best Mobile Game Monetization SDKs which you can read here.
Mobile Gaming News
- Opera acquired YoYo Games and GameMaker Studio for $10 million, via McvUK.
- Bless Mobile is now available worldwide for iOS and Android, and this comes one year after being released in the Asian market, via Pocket Gamer.
- Mobidictum Biz have published news that Tencent have acquired a majority stake in Klei Entertainment.
- Sticking with Tencent Games, they are now partnering with RedMagic to advance Mobile Gaming, via Android Headline.
- Entrepreneur India launched a study called Online Gaming Trends and Innovations For 2021.
- Apple rolling out privacy changes in “early spring”. Via Pocket Gamer Biz.
- Mobile games group Huuuge is readying for a US$400 million IPO in February, via CNA.
- Xsolla is expanding and has launched a commerce solution to help broaden game monetization, via Venture Beat.
- Dungeon of the Endless: Apogee is to be released in March for iOs and Android, via Pocket Gamer.
- MCVUK reports that Mamboo Games have opened applications for mobile game publishing.
- Brawl Stars is Supercell’s fourth title to pass $1bn in lifetime revenue. Via Games industry Biz.
- And finally, Kwalee has announced the expansion of their publishing operations, and they plan to publish for PC and console, via Mobidictum Biz.
Mobile Gaming Industry Opinion
- Irish Tech News discuss the future of Mobile Gaming in an article that explores new opportunities like 5G connections and VR technologies.
- Jam City’s president has spoken about growth opportunities in the industry in VentureBeat.
Is your company looking to grow your user engagement and retention rates? If so, we can help! Check out Pointvoucher for more information.